All is well. Meredith is growing up so fast. She has outgrown her first outfit. More will soon follow, I'm sure. Meredith is gearing up for her trip to Pop and Susie's next week. She will be staying with them for the day while her mom and dad go to Charlotte for a fantasy football draft! Pretty soon, Meredith will be drafting her own team, so be prepared.


Meredith is supporting her favorite baseball team, the Baltimore Orioles.




Originally, I wanted to just get a shot of Meredith in her new PJ's. Then she started to topple over. I know I already posted a similar picture several weeks ago, but I thought this was so funny the first time, I decided to do it again. Seriously, I don't have a fast camera. It took her about 25 seconds to fall over.




Originally, I wanted to just get a shot of Meredith in her new PJ's. Then she started to topple over. I know I already posted a similar picture several weeks ago, but I thought this was so funny the first time, I decided to do it again. Seriously, I don't have a fast camera. It took her about 25 seconds to fall over.
Meredith outgrew her first outfit. The legs are supposed to reach to her feet and her belly is about to pop the snaps. She doesn't seem to mind though.


Meredith hangs out with her big sister, Knox.

No comments:
Post a Comment