Hello everybody. It has been a few weeks since our last post. Meredith is growing and developing very quickly. She is 6 months old this week (which unfortunately means more shots...booo!). This week also marks Meredith's first Thanksgiving. She has been eating vegetables like peas and sweet potatoes so hopefully, she will have as much fun as we do. Also, I would like to wish Grandma Susie a happy birthday on November 23rd.

Meredith's new trick is getting up on all 4's...
A good start....
Almost there!!
Ta Da!

Whew! I made it. Next stop...crawling! Oh, and can I borrow the car, dad?
Meredith is very pleased with her efforts. 
Here are some other miscellaneous pictures:

Jump up, jump up and get down!

It's getting cold down here! Meredith goes to school in her winter outfit.
Hey I think I like being warm!

A quick nap before bedtime. Sleep tight, peanut!
1 comment:
I adjusted the settings and anyone is able to leave a comment if they wish now. -Josh
Post a Comment