Monday, January 15, 2007

January 2007- Happy New Year

After a major computer malfunction, we are back online (No one likes to see or smell smoke coming off of their motherboards!). Since the last post, Meredith has advanced in leaps and bounds. She is now crawling everywhere, sitting up on her own, pulling herself to a standing position, and playing Mozart and Bach on her new piano.

Here is one of my favorite new outfits.



Fill'er up daddy!


Seriously, man.... I need my coffee!

I have gotten too big for my swing! I can grab the bar and stop it at will.

A new cold weather outfit from Nan and Pop.
I thought learning to crawl would give me freedom. Instead, I find new barriers everyday.
One of my favorite new toys is my piano.
Mozart tastes like chicken!
I love playing with my new stroller.
It helps me to stand up!


The piano also serves as a pull-up tool.


Here are some more Christmas pics. Thanks to Pop and Susie for taking some of them.
Meredith and Aunt Sarah.

Maw-Maw made the trip down to meet Meredith for the first time.

4 Generations of Sharpless/Smith.


Mommy gave me a drum for Christmas.


Opening presents is fun. Especially the crinkly paper.


Finally, we will end on a zany note. Meredith loves to play with tupperware. We thought it would be fun to play astronaut. (I hope child services doesn't see these pictures)


Tupperware also tastes like chicken!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great assortment! Shows how fast she is advancing and also her magnificient wardrobe.