Saturday, April 26, 2008

The bathroom is finished

In January 2008, Nancy decided to renovate the bathroom. We tore down the walls and ceilings. She ripped out the vanity, lifted the linoleum, and power sawed the shower. It was scary at first looking up into the attic from the master bedroom. Months of hard work...blood, sweat, and tears have finally paid off. Nancy finished the master bathroom renovation this afternoon, and I must say it looks phenomenal.
The view through the door. Nancy picked out stylish rice paper shower curtains.
Pull back the curtain and see the amazing tile work done. Everything here is new including the shower hardware and the tub floor.
Here's a closer look at the accent tile.
On the left, Nancy made a built-in shelf for shampoo.
The window was covered with a privacy screen.
Turn around and you'll see the new vanity.


Nancy also tiled the floor and added very soft chocolate covered floor mats.

So, that's it! I must say that I am very proud of Nancy's work and will think of her every time that I see this awesome bathroom.

No comments: