Here is a short recap of the past few months....I am still a slacker, but I will do better getting you pictures. As always, feel free to check out my mother's page for more pics of Meredith (see the link below this entry).
Christmas was really a good one this year. Susie, Pop, Sarah, and Rooks all came over for the holiday. Meredith was showered with love (and lots of gifts). Her two big gifts were the rocking horse and her gogo.
Meredith still enjoys going out to restaurants with us, but since she is getting older, her attention span and tolerance for sitting in one place has decreased. Mom and Dad have to get creative if we are to ever eat a meal in peace! Juice, books, toys, and iPhones are always handy to keep her occupied.
She has started questioning authority at every turn....
Yesterday, she had her first haircut. We were afraid that she was going to lose her mind when they started, but she surprised us with her mature behavior and passed with flying colors. The only time she really wasn't happy was when she was sprayed with glitter hairspray (it was cute though).
She really didn't like the bow, and pulled it out shortly after this was taken...
Afterwards, we went to the mall. Meredith always likes making wishes at the fountain. (Note the splashing penny!)
Finally, we went to the mall food court where they have a "Kid's Stadium." Nancy and I refer to it instead as the "Germ Pit." The place is pretty cool, but it is a madhouse on the weekends with kids of all shapes and sizes running rampant around...Here are a few highlights.
Well, that's it for now...check back in a few months and I'll have some more....argh! Quit hitting me Nancy..ok ok...I'll have some more pics up soon! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment