Monday, June 02, 2008

Meredith's 2nd Birthday

On May 25th we celebrated Meredith's 2nd birthday (one day early!) I am amazed at how fast time flies by. We were fortunate to spend the day with both sets of grandparents. Meredith had a great day, got lots of presents, and ate tons of ice cream.

We had party favors. Meredith shows off her fabulous side.



So did daddy!



Meredith opened presents very patiently, spreading out the fun all day. She played with each new toy for an hour or so before going to the next present.



The birthday girl got a great new Mickey Mouse hat from her cousins Connor, Mary, and Owen.



She also got a brand new Cabbage Patch doll.



This is how you feed it, Pop!



Hey everybody! Its time for ice cream cake!


A Carvel ice cream cake, decorated by Nancy!


Happy Birthday! Make a wish!
Boy this cake sure tastes good!

I think I'll get that last bite!

Yep! I was right. It was good.

No comments: