Monday, June 02, 2008

Zac and Jane's Wedding

In May 2008, my cousin Zac Coburn was married to Jane Ly in northern Virginia. We had a great time. Since I was an usher, I didn't get too many pics of the ceremony. I was able to grab some photo ops in my spare time....
Meredith always likes staying in a hotel room. She loves the big bed! Here she is pretending to be asleep:
A quick peek to see if I am still watching her:
Fooled you daddy!
I got a couple of shots of the ring bearer (Caden) and flower girl (Emma) after the wedding. Caden was in a silly mood.
Like I said, Caden was acting silly.
Emma always knows how to cheese it up for the camera.
All the kids wanted to do was DANCE!
Emma got some great daddy time:
They had so much fun, even my photo editing program couldn't get the red-eye out!
Emma and Meredith hit it off:
Emma learned that Meredith runs really fast!
Pop and Meredith at the wedding party table with Sarah.

No comments: